Your Franchise Package
All you need from Training & Marketing to Operational Success
comprehensive training course
comprehensive training course
Our franchise package is designed to give you best industry training and support available, giving you the skills, knowledge and support you need from day one.
We will initially welcome you into the Green Machine family, with our two-week training course (10 days) residential all-inclusive program as follows.
Exclusive Franchise Territory
We have mapped the UK into 85 high growth regions, based on business numbers. Your selected franchise territory is completely exclusive to you, and has the potential to grow and develop into a million-pound business, in line with our agreed franchise development plan.
Your Bespoke Franchise Business Development Plan
We design each Franchisee business plan to suit you in line with your aspirations and needs, detailing how you plan your business to operate from day one. We understand everyone is different and have tailored our Franchise development plans to focus on the following key areas to reflect this:
- Your growth and development plans for years 1 to 4
- Sales appointments arranged for you in year 1
- Three-month digital marketing campaign for your trading area, aiding your SEO and Google rankings to generate leads
- Once we know what your growth targets are, we will confirm what structure and support you will need to achieve your objectives
- Targeted Marketing plan to achieve results
- Sales appointment targets to achieve your goals
- Focus on which business sectors to target
- Monthly reviews with Jerome
You can have an accelerated or more a steady growth plan and apparitions, that is the amazing business aspect of our business model, it is totally unique and focused on the individual franchise.
Franchise Operations manual
Our comprehensive operations manual, is constantly updated with the latest industry best working practices and innovations, includes:
- Branding guidelines training
- Vision & values training
- Communication Charter training
- Setting up new customers
- Service delivery training
- Employing staff training
- Technical training
- Business systems training
- Business management training
- Ongoing support training
This is at the forefront of what we provide to our franchisees, and what really makes us different from other franchisors.
Our helpdesk, human resources, technical, business development, IT and marketing advice, is readily available to all our franchise owners, fully supporting your business 24/7 with the following:
- Digital marketing advice and support
- Employment law advice support
- Health & safety advice and support
- Business development advice
- Customer service delivery advice and support
- Operations advice and support
- Business software support
- Business admin support
Our business is all about people, when you join Green Machine you have the personal support, drive and experience directly from the founders Jerome and Michelle. Jerome and Michelle will be on hand to help you with:
- Monthly business development reviews with Jerome Rellis.
- Quarterly operational reviews with Michelle Rellis.
Essential Start-up pack
Green Machine supply all franchises with a new customer start up pack worth £500.00, which includes all uniforms, equipment, supplies and PPE which is needed to set up your first new contract.
You will also receive 500 of your own branded business cards and compliment slips, along with access to all of Green Machines branded documents and templates. This provides you with a professional image and ensures your customers are exposed to consistent branding messaging and values.
Expert Digital marketing
Working with our digital Marketing expert we provide you with your own contact page as part of the main Green Machine website which is fully tailored for your area. Your new web page is fully maintained by us, and you also get your own dedicated Green Machine email address. To start getting your Franchise promoted to your potential customers, a 3-month digital marketing campaign is undertaken for you. This is focused on your trading area and generating leads for your preferred business sectors and locations.
Business management support
Green Machine manage all of your monthly invoicing, credit and credit control functions in-house, leaving you with the time you need to focus on growing and developing your business.
Our start up checks and annual audits processes ensure that your new business is fully compliant with all HMRC liabilities, UK company legislation and commercial insurance requirements, in line with our franchise agreement.
Business software support
Our software Cleanlink, helps you manage all service delivery requirements for your customers and employees, and our Ezi-Tracker software enables the daily management of your staff and their activities. This combination is all you need to successfully run your day to day Commercial cleaning business.