Your Franchise Package
comprehensive training course
comprehensive training course
Green Machine have designed our franchise package to give you best industry training and support available, so you have the skills/knowledge and support from day one.
We will initially welcome you into the Green Machine family, with our two-week training course (10 days) residential all-inclusive program as follows.
We have mapped the UK into 85 high growth regions, based on business numbers by postcodes. You will have exclusive rights to your selected territory, and the potential to grow and develop a million-pound business, in line with our franchise development plan.
Your Bespoke Business Development Plan
We will design your own bespoke individual business plan in line with your aspirations, detailing how you plan for your business to operate from day one. Everyone is different so our Green Machine Franchise development plan will focus on the following key areas:
- Your growth and development plans for years 1 to 4
- Sales appointments will be arranged for you in year 1
- Three-month digital marketing Google Ad Word campaign focusing on your trading area, which will help your SEO and Google rankings
- Once we know what your growth targets are, we will confirm what structure and support you will need to achieve your goals
- Marketing plan to achieve your goals
- Sales appointment targets to achieve your goals
- Focus on which business sectors to target
- Monthly reviews with Jerome Rellis
You can have an accelerated or more a steady growth plan and apparitions, that is the amazing business aspect of our business model, it is totally unique and focused on the individual franchise.
We have designed a comprehensive operations manual, which is constantly updated with the latest industry best working practices and innovations, our operations manual will include:
- Branding guidelines training
- Vision & values training
- Communication Charter training
- Setting up new customers
- Service delivery training
- Employing staff training
- Technical training
- Business systems training
- Business management training
- Ongoing support training
This is at the forefront of what we provide to our franchisees, and what really makes us different from other franchisors.
Our helpdesk, human resources, technical, business development, IT and marketing advice, is readily available to all our franchise owners, so you and your business are fully supported 24/07 as follows:
- Digital marketing advice and support
- Employment law advice support
- Health & safety advice and support
- Business development advice
- Customer service delivery advice and support
- Operations advice and support
- Business software support
- Business admin support
Our business is all about people, so when you join Green Machine you will have the personal help-support, and not to mention the drive and passion direct from the founders of our business Jerome and Michelle, that’s the biggest and most important aspect that you will need to consider when evaluating your franchise options, which will include:
- Monthly business development reviews with Jerome Rellis.
- Quarterly operational reviews with Michelle Rellis.
Green Machine will supply all franchises with a new site (customer) start up pack worth £500.00, which will include all uniforms – equipment – supplies – PPE which will be sufficient to set up your first new contract.
You will also receive:
- 500 Green Machine personalised business cards
- Green Machine headed paper template
- 500 Green Machine compliment slips
You will have your own Green Machine contact page on our website, personalised for your area, which will help with your SEO and Google rankings. Your new webpage will be fully managed and supported by Green Machine, and you will get your own dedicated Green Machine email address as well.
Included within your personalised business development plane will be:
Ad Word Campaign: Three-month digital marketing Google Ad Word campaign focusing on your trading area, which will help your SEO and Google rankings.
Business management support
Credit Control and cash flow: Green Machine will manage all of your new monthly invoicing/credit/credit control functions in-house, leaving you with more time to focus on growing and developing your business.
Business and HMRC Compliance: Our start up checks and annual audits processes will ensure that your new business is fully compliant with all HMRC liabilities, and other UK company legislation and commercial insurance requirements, in line with our franchise agreement.
Business software support
Cleanlink: Our bespoke software with Cleanlink, will manage all service delivery systems for your customers and employees – add logo Cleanlink logo.
Ezi-Tracker: Our bespoke employee management software called Ezi-Tracker, will help and support your business with the daily management of your employees – add logo Ezi-tracker.